Sunday, April 7, 2013

Daemons Kitbashing

I finally found my mojo, turns out it had been sucked into the Realm of Chaos and I found it again when I opened up the new Daemons book. The army rulest has a few random dice rolls to spice up the game, not as crazy as the classic Lost and the Damned or Slaves to Darkness, but still it does take me back a bit.

The new models are not to all tastes, I am struggling to like most of them, but I have a considerable collection to draw on, so I can just build my own things. Which is nice.

The Daemon Prince is a case in point. The plastic model is not for me, it looks like a massive steroid overdose on Arnie gone wrong. There are plenty of alternatives to choose from, but I found most of the old Azazel model stashed away in my cupboard, so that will do for me. An old metal fiend head fits reasonably well, he just needs some grey stuff to smooth the joins.

The other three figures are far more ambitious, I'm not sure my sculpting skills are up to it, but I will give it a go. Three potential Nurgle Beasts for my Daemon army. I am only using two in my list at the moment, so I can afford to really mess one up.

2 comments:

  1. It would be the most interesting thing ever to see the contents of your bits box(es)!

    Some of the new Daemons are top stuff, like the plague bearers - there's a ton of options for converting them into even more gritty.

    Recently launched khorne skull cannon thingy was a little odd for me as a model, but we might be seeing interesting conversions based on that monster.

    ReplyDelete
  2. If you're looking to lose weight then you absolutely need to jump on this totally brand new custom keto diet.

    To design this keto diet, licensed nutritionists, fitness couches, and professional chefs have joined together to develop keto meal plans that are useful, convenient, cost-efficient, and enjoyable.

    Since their grand opening in early 2019, hundreds of people have already transformed their figure and health with the benefits a proper keto diet can give.

    Speaking of benefits: clicking this link, you'll discover eight scientifically-tested ones provided by the keto diet.

    ReplyDelete