Tuesday, January 19, 2016

This place is dead anyways... WRONG

Hi there.

I decided to resurrect once and for all. Past year has been quite a struggle from the hobby world's view and here I am with my dried paints and petrified brushes... I really enjoyed picking up the tools once more to see that I don't hate this hobby as much as I thought ;)

The coolest mini of all time Dominus has joined my retinue of Mechanicus. Here's a small teaser of him.



I guess this whole CODFISH PARINGS concept needs some serious renovation. Let's see how this starts to roll again.

Turska

10 comments:

  1. I am happy to have you back! And what a model to return with! You have have done a great job making the model look more reasonable, without all the extra guns. I love the grimy color scheme. The blue-grey of his robes is superb, contrasted with the red tint to his hands and the sheen of the metal.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haven't lost your touch, this guy looks ace!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Woah...wtf?....happy new year guys, thought you had all abandoned the hobby. Good to see one of you still breathing at least.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great minis, your work is a great source of inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  5. We all need a break at times. Glad to have you back!

    The Dominus looks suitably decrepit and creepy. Can´t wait to see final version!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great to have you back and great painting =)

    ReplyDelete


  7. Hi, thank you very much for help. I am going to test that in the near future. Cheers

    Eye Brushes

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh wow!! This is just soooo amazing!

    ReplyDelete