Friday, November 22, 2013

Absinthe visions

I've put my soul into this build. it took me several months to get the certain state of mind to put this thing together. This fella started as a humorous piece, but in the end it turned out to be really dramatic and sad. I see this character as a former impersonation of strength and power, but something has happened and he's only a shadow of his former self. He has some primitive technology to keep him going - external spine and wheels as legs. He drags himself trough the rough land. 

Anxious project I'd say. Not humorous anymore.





I've found it hard to start anything after a long break, but I've been maturing the thought of the new character who's joining the ramshackle forces of Merchant. Now I assume I have the right parts glued together, and the next step is to take some GS and fill the gaps.

I call him Lotus Hatcher.

Also here's a picture of my new more powerful lamp - it's a LED-rail with moving spots. As I've experienced, the color of the light is slightly more natural than my old lamp has. I use both of them at the same time to get awesome lightning conditions. I attached the LED-rail to a cymbal stand with some thick thread and voila!


How about other gentlemen of Brushes United? It's been a silent period of time, but as the nights are getting darker I assume our visions are getting brighter. What are you doing at the moment?

I challenge you you to construct a characteristic model around a collection of bitz you thought you'd never use - surprise yourselves!

4 comments:

  1. That disabled character looks promising. I'm eager to see more progress. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Ana! Now there's a huge progress in another post ;) Thanks!

      Delete
  2. http://www.legalized-dreams.org/absinthia.html

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do this hack to drop 2 lbs of fat in 8 hours

    More than 160 000 men and women are trying a simple and SECRET "water hack" to burn 1-2lbs each and every night while they sleep.

    It's scientific and it works with anybody.

    You can do it yourself by following these easy steps:

    1) Get a drinking glass and fill it half glass

    2) Now do this crazy hack

    and be 1-2lbs skinnier in the morning!

    ReplyDelete