Monday, September 8, 2014

a new INQ28 group


(I guess) few decades ago I got some great feedback of my INQ28 group schemed as Cyclops Merchants. Now I have a new group approaching with a total new scheme  - this time I'm about to make a more human-like group with serious influences from Spiky Rat Pack's Mikko's  Lady- series. Obviously the female character with Halo is "stolen" (influenced) from the Mikko's imagery, and other of the thugs are built to be accompanied with her.

EDITED - too drunk.

2 comments:

  1. I'm really interested to see what you do with the Ork pain boy, Iv'e been eyeing up the kit myself. Is the head on the haloed femme a cultist one?

    ReplyDelete
  2. A very promising start. Are you planning on adding any more retinue members?
    I too am eager to see what the painboy will end up as.

    ReplyDelete